visit us online

Thursday, May 13, 2010

GARDEN DESIGN


Perennial Garden Design



Recently I was asked to do something very special in tribute of a client's friend's passing. Instead of a traditional sympathy arrangement, she is gifting a memorial garden for the family to plant in their honor. This basket is filled with sun-loving perennials that can be removed and placed into the garden - the gorgeous blooms will return year after year. 


There is something truly remarkable about the serenity and peace that can be found only in a garden. As an avid gardener myself I can think of no better way to honor a loved one and keep their presence with me than with a gorgeous garden planted in their name.


With Memorial Day around the corner, contact me today if you'd like to remember your loved ones in this very special way.  


No comments:

Post a Comment