visit us online

Saturday, May 29, 2010

FRENCH WEDDING

A French Inspired Bridal Bouquet



I absolutely adore all things French. From classic Provencal meals, to the rustic country side and of course the luscious gardens and floral displays, I often find myself smiling and full. One thing the French are famous for is monochromatic designs and simple elegance. I love how timeless and romantic an all white bouquet is. When everything is left to texture and form - I am enchanted!


This bouquet looks like the flowers were gathered straight out of a French garden. Beautiful garden roses, tulips, fragrant stock and lilies and hints of mini variegated pittosporum leaves exemplifies the love and lust of a Paris evening.                          



The subtle gray/blue ribbon gives a wonderful contrast to the cream and white blooms. It is understated yet bold and the perfect end to this charming bouquet!

No comments:

Post a Comment